Rocky Mountain Film Lab

Rocky Mountain Film Laboratory


Old Film Developing
Process List
Frequently Asked Questions
General Information
International Info
Equipment for Sale
Film Purchasing
Contact Information
Site Map
Order Form

From Rangefinder Magazine:

Rangefinder Magazine Departments

Problems and Solutions

Please accompany your questions with a self-addressed stamped envelope if you wish an immediate reply. Alternatively, you can e-mail me at:

From: Dennis Jones

In both December, 2000 and February, 2001 I contacted you (Problems & Solutions) regarding a very old roll of unprocessed Kodak Verichrome Pan 127 film a client of mine found after it had been packed away for a number of years. I was (and still am) trying to find a lab that will process it.

I usually go through each issue of Rangefinder fairly thoroughly; however, I may have missed your response to this inquiry. Can you tell me if it was printed, and if so, in which issue? If not, can you tell me if there’s a problem? I would really like to tell my client something.
Thank you very much.

Try Rocky Mountain Film Laboratory, 11801 E 33rd Ave Suite A, Aurora, CO 80010; (303) 364-6444; web site: []. They can process virtually any older film. Sorry it took so long to respond to you. Hope this helps.

© 2004 Copyrighted by WPPI

(Back to News)






Send mail to with questions or comments.

Copyright ©1997-2012 Rocky Mountain Film Lab.  All film names and processes are trademarked by their respective owners. Privacy Policy