(Quick info for movie films)
We handle all sizes and types of movie film, including Super 8, Regular 8, Double 8, 16 mm.
Please review the following for your film's process and follow the link...
- Kodachrome K14
- Kodachrome K14 films
- Older Kodachrome Process K11 or K12
- Kodachrome II and Kodachrome II Type A, made prior to 1977 (Double 8mm Kodachrome is sometimes in a silver dollar sized tin)
- Newer Ektachrome EM-26
- Super 8 cartridges which say "EM-26" on the label
- Newer Ektachrome
- VNF, 7239, 7240, 7250, 7251
- Older Ektachrome Films
- All older color movie films (EXCEPT Kodachrome) made after 1981
- Black and White
- Plus-X, Tri-X, and 4X