Home Order Form


From Rangefinder Magazine:

Rangefinder Magazine Departments

Problems and Solutions

Please accompany your questions with a self-addressed stamped envelope if you wish an immediate reply. Alternatively, you can e-mail me at: bhurter@rfpublishing.com.

From: Dennis Jones

In both December, 2000 and February, 2001 I contacted you (Problems & Solutions) regarding a very old roll of unprocessed Kodak Verichrome Pan 127 film a client of mine found after it had been packed away for a number of years. I was (and still am) trying to find a lab that will process it.

I usually go through each issue of Rangefinder fairly thoroughly; however, I may have missed your response to this inquiry. Can you tell me if it was printed, and if so, in which issue? If not, can you tell me if there’s a problem? I would really like to tell my client something.
Thank you very much.

Try Rocky Mountain Film Laboratory, 11821 E 33rd Ave Suite A, Aurora, CO 80010; (303) 364-6444; web site: [www.rockymountainfilm.com]. They can process virtually any older film. Sorry it took so long to respond to you. Hope this helps.

© 2004 Copyrighted by WPPI

(Back to News)